Jenny lind queen bed a complete line of therapeutic adjustable beds. Their beds come in all sizes. The Company guarantees in-home service by specially trained technicians should the need ever arise. Uses patented mattress technology to provide a customized mattress on an adjustable foundation. the idea offers a risk-free trial to ensure of which users can see whether the technology offered helps improve their quality of sleep. The motor of the adjustable bed is usually an important thing to consider because the idea affects how well in addition to how easily the bed works. Different beds come with different quality motors. The motor should be extremely durable to ensure of which the idea will last for years without needing maintenance.
15 Photos Gallery of: Jenny Lind Queen Bed A Complete Line Of Therapeutic Adjustable beds.
Galery of Jenny lind queen bed
Jenny Lind, known as the Swedish Nightingale, was an opera singer who performed from the 1800s. She was so well-known in her day, furniture styles in addition to household items were named in her honor. The Jenny Lind Collection, featuring dozens of woodturnings, is usually a classic take on the well-known design.
- Solid poplar, webbed slat roll system creates equal spacing on all slats for even support
- Accommodates a mattress only (boxspring not required)
- Shop all Kids Mattresses (sold seperately)
- Optional guardrails (sold separately) can be added to one or both sides for added safety
- Designed by Blake Tovin
- Intricate woodturnings
- Queen beds cannot accommodate a trundle or guardrail
- Solid poplar with low emission engineered wood
- Metal center support (full size bed only. Queen also has center support leg)
- Available Storage Trundle doubles as an extra bed for sleepovers or underbed storage (sold separately)
- Made in Vietnam
Adjustable beds come in many different sizes. The size of bed of which you choose depends largely upon personal preference as well as if you are sleeping from the bed alone or sharing the idea with another person.